Happy New Year!



Taken by the shaky hands of Oreja ;)

We had a wonderful time and strategic location of viewing the fireworks. No doubt the ones we get in Penang cannot be contested with the ones in Sydney or London; I still love fireworks, no matter it's size!~


Also, I've read my book for January! (Thank God for the long weekend). I received a Christmas gift from Spain and I got this as one of my present!

I have read this 2 years ago, but re-reading always gives you a different perspective/deeper understanding on something. The version I read previously was simplified. I don't know why the sender had thought highly of my Spanish that I was sent this..I kept referring to the dictionary for the meaning of so many words!! But in the end.I did it! (I think I need to read this again in the coming months to refresh my vocabulary). But I was sooo happy to get this book :) Sure reminds me of my Spanish learning days. Gracias BRN. xoxo :)
This book was originally written in French, and the book I have has the French version at the back! :) I'm gonna tackle that one after my brain settles back.

Have a great week, everyone! It's back to work for me tomorrow.

Comments

Trotter said…
Hi Mariposa! Hope you entered 2011 in great shape!!
I adore fireworks!! And the Little Prince is fabulous...

Blogtrotter Two is visiting the third largest artificial lake in the world (by volume). Enjoy and have a superb weekend!
Pietro Brosio said…
Hello Mariposa! As far as I remember we have in the libraries the famous "Little Prince" in Piedmontese version too!
I find the fireworks always so thrilling!
Happy weekend :-)
Trotter said…
Hi Mariposa!
The Nile 2010 is coming to an end! But the temple of Philae surely deserves a comment. Blogtrotter Two has it. Enjoy and have an excellent weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!