Come Read with Me (April)



The book I read in April was an extension of the Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan. It's a new series called the Heroes of Olympus. It is a really good first book for this series. It starts with an introduction of a new 'demigod' and a new adventure with new found friends. The way Rick wrote, once again, is perfect; very smooth and easy to read. I haven't got excited in reading a book since..well since Percy Jackson series! The 2nd installment will only be out in Autumn..so I have a long wait!

I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter. We have Labour Day holiday here, so it's a long weekend :)

Also, Oreja's friend went to Spain and bought me this amazing FairyTale Book! :)

Comments

Pietro Brosio said…
Hello Mariposa! Thank for sharing your April readings!
Happy Thursday :-)

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!