Come read with me - June


I read Eragon written by the Christopher Paolini. It's AMAZING! I couldn't put it down. It tells of a tale of a boy named Eragon who finds a 'magical stone' by accident. So happens that it's a dragon egg. Out hatches beautiful Saphira. The books talks about his journey from his life being completely changed from being a regular farm boy into..a dragon rider. He had to leave his life as he knew it and move on to a huge responsibility. He goes on to meet Elves and Dwarves along his journey. It is beautifully written and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to be taken off into a faraway land. :) I'm almost done with Book 2 - Eldest and my cousin has already lent me book 3! yay :) I watched the movie a couple of years back but I cannot recall anything about it - only that it was really good..

Have a great July!

Comments

Trotter said…
Hi Leo! Sorry for the absence; another busy fortnight... No holidays... ;)
Couldn't finish Eco's «The Prague Cemetery» yet... :-(

Blogtrotter Two is touring Cap Corse... Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!
Pietro Brosio said…
Hello Mariposa! Thanks for sharing this surely pleasant reading!
Happy Sunday! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!