Music Lessons with Jeffrey Thomas!

Hey All!

I decided to start playing the ukulele :D I used to attempt playing the (very out of tune) guitar belonging to my sis yearrrrsss ago during my uni break. It was a very painful ordeal, not to mention that I am tone-deaf ;)

I just decided to try it out once again, and the ukulele looked pretty enticing - nylon strings (my fingers will thank me for this) and fun-sized; just like me :)

Say hello to my Tenor Ukulele :)
Super thankful that they have electronic tuners now!!! Anyway, I was checking on YouTube on tutorials and one person messaged me saying that he does ukulele lessons. His name is Jeffrey Thomas! He sent an email with some questions to know on my musical background, etc so he could customise the lesson. That was very nice of him :)

We both in different countries, and it was 15hours difference! He was very nice to arrange the lesson via Skype at 6pm on his Saturday (poor guy, doesn't get a day off!). I had never been taught using Skype before. However, it was easy and sooo helpful. The connection was pretty good as well. Thank God for technology!

So I had my lesson with Jeff. He teaches the ukulele, guitar and bass. Best part is that he teaches in many different styles and genres. For me: he taught me basically just how to play the ukulele since I am a beginner. He was gracious enough to send me some music sheets to go through with him during the lesson. not to mention, he also teaches music theory and songwriting. Super talented person!

After going through the lesson with Jeff, it really helped me to appreciate my instrument more and understand a little bit of the musical aspect - rather than just strumming. I have a long way to go, but Jeff sure did help me out on this. The first lesson was gratis - FREE. It truly shows how passionate he is in his work. 

Music is not only for the young ones. He teaches music from ages 7-70!! 

Thank you Jeff for your passion and dedication. I truly appreciate the lesson. :)

So if you are interested, you may contact him here: www.jeffrey-thomas.com
Pic courtesy of Jeff. It really is this easy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!