Reflections of 2014

Happy 2015! 

Here's a post of what has happened in 2014. It's been bittersweet, challenging, surprising and exciting all rolled into one. All I know is that I have to remember that something wonderful is always about to happen. (Sure beats being sad/negative about things!)

January:
Went to Sibu, Sarawak with my dear maripasu to attend a friend's wedding.
Ferry on the Rajang River - the longest river in Sarawak
Went hiking :)
I need to do this more often!!
 Attended: 2 weddings

 February:
The time I hit the 3 series, and received a surprise bouquet from a dear one all the way from Spain! :) So much love all around <3 span="">

 Attended: 1 wedding

March: Went to Cambodia for a wedding :)
Attended: 2 weddings
April:
 Tecoma Trees were in full bloom :)

Cut my hair for Locks of Love 

Met a friend from Language Exchange. A gift from Toledo :D
Attended: 3 weddings!

May:
Got committed:


Attended: 1 wedding (I think!)

June:
Addy came to visit!
Finally met the yummiest Tom Yam in Penang :)


Attended: 2 weddings

July:
Stunning Full Moon :)



Cafe hunting in Penang :)

August:

Did the ALS ice bucket challenge
Bobo says hi :)

Attended 1 wedding

September:
Where we got stuck in the jam for 3hrs+ cause of a super heavy downpour and it flooded!

Bought my ukulele :)



Sis' birthday, and tried the yummy food at El Faro and an exquisite Cempedak Cheesecake at Mood Cow



October:
Beautiful sunsets and moon nights


November:
Meet up with friends





December:
Went for a play at the Penang Performing Arts Centre - very entertaining!  


 Finally got the hang of playing carrom (I think so!)


Attended: 2 weddings

Read a bunch of books:

Total wedding count for 2014: 14!! (I may have missed a few more!)

Comments

Pietro Brosio said…
Glad you had a beautiful 2014!
Great post, Mariposa!
Trotter said…
Hi Mariposa!
So many weddings...

Hope you are having a great time! Sorry for the long absence, but it was a harsh 2014...
Anyhow, enjoy the second half of my post on Valencia, Spain, with some old buildings around!
Wish you all the best!
Mariposa said…
Thanks Pietro! I hope all is well.
Mariposa said…
Great! I hope things are well.just came back from my Euro trip! take care

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!