The Script - No Sound Without Silence Tour Live In Malaysia 19th April 2015

The Script had their first Malaysian concert in April! :) I was fortunate enough to attend it.

I have always enjoyed listening to them since their "Man Who Can't Be Moved" days, and I'm so happy to see them doing well and getting the credits that has been long overdue. 

We bought the sitting ticket (learned my lesson after the OneRepublic one!). There was a venue change (originally was in Putra Indoor stadium, like the Adam Lambert one!) and I was a little nervous that it was going a fair bit of distance from the stage (like the Linkin Park one!), but we had a pretty good view :)

Pic taken from the Script's Twitter account. I added the yellow circle to show where we sat!
 What's cool about them is that they are very interactive with the crowd and their gratitude is very genuine. You really do feel the love! The entrance was the bomb! They walked through the crowds to the stage singing Paint the Town Green. Mark and Danny sometimes will run down the stage and go to the side to play for the fans at the back. Thank you for remembering us!!! It is much appreciated. At one point Danny used the GoProCam and sang in between the seated crowd and the mosh pit..and sang while walking through the crowd. Glen did an awesome job drumming. You may be hiding behind the drum set, but we see you! :)

Their performances included songs from their latest album, No Sound Without Silence, and played a few favourites from their previous 3 albums. It was really entertaining. I was REALLY looking forward to the song Flares, but it was not in the song list :( (Next time, ok?). American singer Colton Avery opened for them. He did a really good job!

They closed the concert with Hall of Fame - very apt and a great song to close with. Too bad there were no encores :( Hey, with 2 solid hours, I shouldn't be complaining!)

Never have I seen such a genuinely appreciative band live. The Script, you have really impressed me. Any other band coming for a concert here has a tough act to follow and big, big shoes to fill. Thank you for your music.



What's more fantastic and confirm that they are really an awesome band, they decided to stream their Croke Park (Dublin) concert LIVE worldwide!! It really brought back a lot of good memories, and the best part: we got front view seats! :D Since I knew when the intermission was, I could go for a loo break too. haha It was aired at 4am in Malaysia (their 9pm in Dublin). It was worth waking up. It was really fun, but I had to watch it with earphones and silently mouthing the lyrics as my sister was asleep :) I was of course, joined by my concert buddy, Ms.Jackie who also attended the KL concert with me. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!! This time we could actually take pics hahahaha
Excited and nervous, I downloaded the app Livestream just in case the website messed up. Fortunately the website streamed it superbly well. So I shut the other one :D

LOVE!
Site:
Official Website: The Script

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!