Hey Mariposa, How are you doing? I am so sorry I haven't been able to write you lately. I have been busy doing some work saving up money for my trip in two weeks. I love the photos. Hope you are having a great day. <3 Mercy
Hi Mariposa! Thanks for your comment at Blogtrotter Two, which managed to get inside a cave and take pictures there; enjoy the mites and tites and have a great week!
"Women hold up half the sky" - Chinese Proverb The book I would like to share with all of you this month is called Half the Sky written by Nicholas Kristof & Cheryl Wudunn. This couple are actually journalists who have covered stories worldwide. This book is a must-read for everyone. It shares candid stories of women all over the world and the difficulties that are faced by them. Prostitution, Sex-trafficking, Rape, War, Childbirth , Education - and how you can help. By reading you can understand a little bit more of how people are living in countries like India, Pakistan, Africa..makes you feel really blessed and fortunate. Most importantly, it makes me realise I should do something to help these women, and not just by donating. Sure the world is free from slavery, but these women are still tied down as 2nd class citizens; the book calls them the 21st century slaves. Unable to have a say in anything decisions, forced to do what their husbands/societies ask them to, it...
20th August 1999 - 2nd born of 5 pups from our dog, Bubbles. 2001-2003? Happy times 2005 - He loved to stretch this way! 2006 - Got lost but thankfully was found 2 days later January 2007 - Meeting Bobo for the first time End of 2007 (was having Jaundice - so we found out soon enough) The vet said he had 60% to live..he hung on till 2009 (he recovered, but encountered other medical complications). Mid 2008 - One of his eyes started to get blurry, not sure due to old age or too much medication. Was givenmendication due to ticks that caused some bacteria to affect his heart and vital organs. The vet gave him vitamins and he started on heart medication. His appetite was picking back here after months of vet visits and weight loss. End of 2008/Early 2009 - He definitely improved towards the last quarter of '08. Started playing/fighting with Bobo and running around. Last pic I got of him before he passed on. 1st February 09. He refused to get out of the car, and I only managed to touch ...
Comments
There is a weird post at Blogtrotter Two... Enjoy and have a great Sunday and a gorgeous week ahead!
I like the words as well.
Happy new week!
How are you doing? I am so sorry I haven't been able to write you lately. I have been busy doing some work saving up money for my trip in two weeks. I love the photos. Hope you are having a great day.
<3 Mercy
Thanks for your comment at Blogtrotter Two, which managed to get inside a cave and take pictures there; enjoy the mites and tites and have a great week!