2012

Happy 2013!!
I've been a lazy blogger in 2012! Here are my highlights :)

An online friend whom I've known for 5-6years came to visit me. We used to play an online game together. It was so nice to see her! it was also my first time driving "over the sea" - Penang bridge. Where we got 'lost'/took the road less traveled to visit St.Anne's Cathedral :D

Pic Courtesy of KM. She took it while I drove
Went to doggy obedience class with Cotton

My birthday..and my best friend made an amazing card for me! Yes, I got surprised again this time -.-
My good friend got married! First time being a maid of honour :) and 2 more good friends tied the knot too :)

Watched some movies - not too many this year. Missed watching Batman and The Hobbit!

Read too little books :( I can't recall most of the books I've read last year

Went to Disney on Ice!

Went to the beautiful Cambodia :)

Got a surprise Christmas present.. a phone! from my sis and friends.


And to cap off the end of the year..I went to Cambodia..again :)



So blessed. Here's to an amazing 2013!



Comments

Pietro Brosio said…
Hello Mariposa, many nice things in this post!
Happy New Year 2013 to you!
Trotter said…
Hi Mariposa! Hope you are having a superb summer!
Sorry for the absence, but 2013 has been even worse than 2012... Anyhow, enjoy the blues of Grenada, and have a great vacation, if you can manage!!
All the best!

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!