Mind your language..

Mr.Brown, you need to recruit the people who came up with these!!


At a local shopping mall..


At church! Holy... lol (I didn't know they actually used harsh words on fire extinguishers..)
But..how can it be substituted if it's stated as 'replaced'?

These were from the tattoo gel pens that Oreja has..You get really funny instructions from China-made products..man I laughed till my sides ached so badly!! I've to make em bigger so you can see what they really say.

It's utterly useless and imperfect..

Can't get sicker than this..

Orange you gonna try as it's easy to apple?!

Now stink comes in colour..

Strange indeed!
*Own tattoo: Look how they added in the Chinese word as I don't think the translator knew what it was in English! rofl

There's one more that said Men Swear instead of Men's Wear in a Thailand Shopping Mall that I posted in my Thailand post..hehehehe

Comments

. : Apple : . said…
HAHAHAAA XD!!!! I see ye had quite a fun time eh? crazy chinese products and a fire extinguisher condemned from a Church. I wonder what thee fire extinguisher said..

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!