Reminiscing 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I am a little behind my compilation of 2011. Lots of things have happened last year, some happy some not. Cheers to 2011 in pictures!


Attended a bunch of weddings
..all of them beautiful in their own right :)


Got awesome gifts and cards (only compiled the pics that were in my comp...there were more, and I thank you all for them!)



Friendly competitions..
Had so much fun with these games!!
 Celebrated a bunch of birthdays
I realised they are all mostly chocolate cakes!

Read some books
I owe you a write-up on Inheritance!
 Traveled for the soul...straight into the Land of Smiles!
July - Thailand

 Traveled some more in August
Klang.KL
Miri, Sarawak
Watched movies..I realised that most movies this year involved robots,blue creatures,aliens,dragons,mutants,vampires and werewolves.. what happened to the homo sapiens??
Didn't watch too many this year..


Visited the gorgeous Rat Island

Met a beautiful Bull-terrier!
Cotton <3

Christmas!!




Some of our friends had a small get-together on the 31st and Summer made us draw out our 2011.. here is mine!


Happy 2012! Here's a video of the fireworks we saw on 1st Jan 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!