2013!

Well this year has been very,very interesting.. lots of changes and I must say 2013 is bittersweet indeed.

I found out that I actually like hiking! haha



Hiked up @ the Penang National Park - to Kerachut Beach and Monkey Beach this year. It's been fun :)

I LOVE GAMES! played lots of Cluedo, Happy Families and Taboo..soo awesome :D 


Redeemed myself - read some books! hehehe



Didn't watch too many movies this year - that's kinda good right? :)


Returned to the BEAUTIFUL Cambodia (again!) this time it was awesome.. got to see the sights on bike with a friend who brought me around. I will return next year for sure!!




 


Had friends from the UK and the Philippines who are based in Cambodia & KL come and visit - became a tourguide! hehehe ..yes indeed.. MY PENANG ROCKS! 






 Went to 2 amazing concerts and came back with horrid photos!




Had a wonderful Christmas with loved ones




Weddings, Funerals, Good news, Bad news.. 2013 had it all. Here's to an amazing 2014! I can't wait!!!

Comments

Qils said…
Hey you! Glad you're back blogging! I too haven't blogged much these days but am slowly keeping track. Hehe..Happy new year! Hope 2014 brings us both the best of everything! ;)
Mariposa said…
thanks Qil! :) yeah I have a feeling 2014 is going to be great. cheers to life and whatever it brings along :)

Popular posts from this blog

What are they listening to?

Come Read With Me (February)

Barcelona!!